Back in May 2022, Xiaomi had launched the Indian variant of Redmi 10 in Nepal. Today, the company has launched its global variant — Redmi 10C — in the country.
Rs. 18,999. The phone is available at mobile retail stores across Nepal.
The phone is nearly identical to the Redmi 10. The only notable difference is the battery capacity. In this article, we will go through the specification and features of the Redmi 10C.
Redmi 10C Specifications
- Body: 169.59 x 76.56 x 8.29 mm, 190 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.71 inches HD+ IPS LCD, 720 x 1650 pixels, 60Hz, 20.6:9 aspect ratio, ~81.7% screen-to-body ratio, ~269 ppi density, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, LPDDR4X, UFS 2.2, supports microSD card
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 13
- Rear Camera: 50MP, f/1.8
- Front Camera: 5MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, 18W fast charging support
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Graphite Gray, Mint Green, Ocean Blue
Redmi 10C Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,999 (4/64GB)
Redmi 10C Overview
The Redmi 10C and Redmi 10 share the same design. However, the phone is slightly slimmer and lighter, thanks to a smaller battery size. The color options of the 10C are Graphite Gray, Mint Green, and Ocean Blue.
: Entry-Level Realme C30s with Fingerprint Sensor Launched in Nepal
The phone features a 6.71-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with no high refresh rate support. The display has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop notch.
The phone is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset. Built on a 6nm process node, it has an Adreno 610 GPU and eight Kryo 265 CPU cores.
Four of the CPU cores are Arm Cortex-A73 running at 2.4GHz, and the remaining are Arm Cortex-A53 at 1.9GHz. The processor is coupled with 64GB of UFS 2.2 storage and 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
The rear sports two cameras: a 50MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor. 5MP front-facing camera is given for selfies. Both the front and the back can shoot video up to 1080p at 30 fps.
Battery and OS
The Redmi 10C has a smaller 5000mAh battery (Redmi 10 has a 6000mAh). It also supports 18W fast charging. But unfortunately, the phone only provides a 10W charger in the box.
In terms of software, the phone runs on MIUI 13 on top of Android 11 out of the box.
Redmi 10C Price in Nepal and Availability
The Redmi 10C price in Nepal is Rs. 18,999 (4/64GB). The phone is available for purchase at mobile retail stores across Nepal.
|Redmi 10C||Price in Nepal|
READ NEXT: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
The Redmi 10C is a budget phone powered by the Snapdragon 680 chipset. It’s identical to the Indian Redmi 10—the only difference being the smaller battery, which in turn made the phone lighter.
It only comes with a 10W charger in the box even though the device supports 18W fast charging.
Also, watch our Redmi 10 review video in Nepali.