After all the rumors and leaks, Realme has finally unveiled the GT Master Edition series. The New GT Master Edition includes two new devices – GT Master and GT Master Exploration Edition. Here, we will be discussing the key features, expected price, and availability of Realme GT Master and GT Master Exploration Edition in Nepal.
Realme GT Master Exploration, GT Master Edition Overview
Design and Display
The Realme GT Master Exploration Edition, being the more premium of the two, features a 6.55-inch Super AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. The GT Master Edition, on the other hand, has a smaller 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel. The panel is void of any curves but retains the faster refresh rates.
As with other Master Edition phones in the past, Realme has once again joined hands with Naoto Fukasawa, a popular industrial designer. Fukasawas has taken inspiration from suitcases.
Thus, the rear panels on the two Master Edition phones have ridged patterns on a leather-like surface. If you want something more mainstream, you can always go with the frosted glass back.
Performance and Memory
The GT Master Exploration Edition also has an upper hand here. It is powered by Snapdragon 870, whereas GT Master Edition packs Snapdragon 778G. The GT Master Edition has 8GB RAM paired with either 128GB or 256GB of internal storage. The GT Master Exploration Edition maxes out at 12GB RAM.
The triple camera setup on GT Master Exploration Edition has 50MP Sony IMX766, along with a 16MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP macro sensor. On the GT Master Edition, the primary camera has a 64MP sensor. Similarly, the resolution of the ultrawide camera is also halved to 8MP.
Realme has included 32MP selfie cameras in both phones.
Rest of the Specs
GT Master Exploration Edition is backed by a 4,500mAh battery, while the GT Master Edition has a smaller 4,300mAh battery. Both phones support 65W fast charging. Only the Exploration Edition has dual speakers. Both phones miss out on a headphone jack but have Hi-Res Audio certification
Realme GT Master Edition, Series Specifications:
- GT Master Exploration Edition: 6.55-inches Super AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 1100 nits (peak) brightness, 100% DCI-P3
- GT Master Edition: 6.43-inches Super AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1000 nits (peak) brightness, 100% DCI-P3
- GT Master Exploration Edition: Snapdragon 870
- GT Master Edition: Snapdragon 778G
- GT Master Exploration Edition: 8+128GB, 12+256GB
- GT Master Edition: 8+128GB, 8+256GB
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 on top
- Rear Camera:
- GT Master Exploration Edition: 50MP Sony IM766, 16MP ultrawide, 2MP macro
- GT Master Edition: 64MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.45sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- GT Master Exploration Edition: 4,500mAh SuperDart battery, 65W charging
- GT Master Edition:4,300mAh battery, 65W SuperDart charging
- Connectivity: Dual-sim, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C port
- Color options: Suitcase Gray, Suitcase Apricot, Dawn, Snow Mountain
Realme GT Master Exploration Edition, Master Edition Price in Nepal
The Realme GT Master Edition Series will be available for pre-order in China from today. The price starts at 2,899 Yuan and 2,399 Yuan, respectively. If Realme GT Master Exploration and Master Edition make their way to Nepal, we expect the price to start at NPR 55,500 and NPR 47,500 respectively.
|Realme GT Master Edition Series||Price in China||Price in Nepal [Expected]|
|Realme GT Master Exploration Edition||8/128GB||2,399 Yuan||47,500|
|Realme GT Master Exploration Edition||8/128GB||2,899||55,500|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme X7 Max.