Xiaomi has unveiled the Redmi Note 10 I smartphone, which will initially be available in the stores of Japanese telecom operators .
Redmi Note 10 JE meets the IP68 protection rating, which is only found in flagship Xiaomi smartphones, for example Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. The smartphone features a 6.5-inch display with a resolution of FHD + (2400 x 1080 pixels), a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset with support for fifth-generation networks. It is worth noting that the best camera phone Huawei P50 Pro does not support 5G .
The Redmi Note 10 JE is equipped with an 8MP front camera as well as a 48MP main camera. The amount of RAM and internal storage is 4 and 64 GB, respectively. The battery capacity is 4800 mAh, it supports 18-watt charging.
The dimensions of the smartphone are 163 x 76 x 10.3 mm with a weight of 200 g. The smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face recognition function and an NFC module.
Redmi Note 10 JE will go on sale on August 13th for about $ 260.
Redmi Note 10 JE Specifications:
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution
- Display with center hole-punch and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 480 processor
- GPU Mali-G57 MC2
- 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 8 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras
- 48 MP main sensor
- Sensor macro de 2 MP
- 2 MP depth sensor
- 5G connection, P2 port for headphones, USB-C, NFC and IP68
- 4,800 mAh capacity battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 11 running MIUI 12 interface