Aprilia SXR 125 Price in Nepal
Aprilia SXR 125 was recently unveiled in India.
Aprilia SXR 125
Following in the footsteps of SXR 160, the new Aprilia SXR 125 feels familiar yet so very different.
The styling elements have been carried over from its elder sibling. However, the SXR 125 replaces the 160cc engine with a more mileage-focused 125cc engine.
As for the pricing, Aprilia SXR 125 price in India is set at Rs. 1.15 Lakhs. Taking that into consideration, the price in Nepal should be more than Rs. 3 Lakhs.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming Aprilia SXR 125.
Aprilia SXR 125 Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 3-valve, Air-Cooled Engine
- Emission Standard: BS6
- Displacement: 124.45 cc
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter Only
- Max Power: 9.52 PS @ 7600 rpm
- Max Torque: 9.20 Nm at 6250 rpm
- Top Speed: n/a
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 liters
- Mileage: n/a
- Front Tyre: 120/70-12 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 120/70-12 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Combi Braking System (CBS)
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Front Suspension and Monoshock Absorber
- Seat Height: 775 mm
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm
- Under Seat Storage Capacity: 21 liters
- Kerb Weight: 118 Kg – 129 Kg
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Blue, Glossy White, and Glossy Red
Aprilia SXR 125 Price in Nepal: TBA
Aprilia SXR 125 Overview
Aprilia SXR comes with a maxi-scooter design, featuring a larger frame and spacious legroom. It still reiterates the classic Aprilia styling with its sharp colors and sporty graphics.
It comes with unique characteristics like a multi-LED headlamp, large windshield, stylish alloy wheels, and a larger handlebar.
Aprilia SXR 125 LED Headlights
Surprisingly, the design elements are the same as the Aprilia SXR 160.
Traditionally, manufacturers limit or omit features on lower cc versions to make higher cc versions more appealing. While SXR 125 is limited in terms of features, the design elements are more or less the same.
Even the color options are the same, and Aprilia SXR 125 available in four different colors: Matte Black, Matte Blue, Glossy White, and Glossy Red.
: Aprilia SXR 160 Maxi-scooter Officially Launched in Nepal
Aprilia SXR 125 is powered by a new 125cc, 3-valve, air-cooled FI engine. It will generate a max power of 9.52 PS at 7600rpm and a max torque of 9.20Nm at 6250rpm. Furthermore, it is mated to a CVT transmission with a 7-liter fuel capacity.
Aprilia SXR 125 Rear Styling
SXR 125 comes with a BS6-compliant engine.
However, the Aprilia SXR 125 swaps out Single-Channel ABS for a Combi-Braking System (CBS).
Here is a quick list of expected features in the upcoming Aprilia SXR 125.
Aprilia SXR 125 Foot Board Styling
Aprilia SXR 125 Features Highlight
- Maxi-Scooter Based Styling
- Aerodynamic Design
- 3 Coat HD Paint Finishing
- BSVI-Compliant 125cc FI Engine
- Wraparound Twin LED Crystal Headlamp with LED DRLs
- Wrap around LED Taillamp
- Large Blacked Out Windshield
- Large Fully Digital Meter with Mobile Connectivity
- Front Disc and Rear Drum Brakes
- CBS Braking
- Apron Mounted Storage Compartment with USB Charging Port
- 21-Liter Underseat Storage with Boot Light
- Sport Dual Level Seat
- Large Exhaust Pipe
Aprilia SXR 125 Price in Nepal and Availability
Aprilia SXR 125 price in Nepal is still up for debate. However, it is expected to be more than Rs. 3 Lakhs.
|Aprilia Scooter||Expected Price in Nepal|
|Aprilia SXR 125||above Rs. 3 Lakhs|
: Aprilia Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Nonetheless, the pricing will be set lower than the SXR 160, which is already available in Nepal.
Aprilia India has revealed its pricing for the Indian markets. It will take some time before it is officially available in the Indian markets.
Rest assured, Aprilia SXR 125 should arrive in Nepal sometime after its official launch in India.
Also, watch our Suzuki Burgman 125 review in Nepali.