How to use the Clubhouse app on Windows?
Clubhouse is a voice chatting app for both Android and iOS. In this app users can host or join various conversations. After opening the app, users will be able to get a list of different rooms.
You can join those rooms or make your own room. Different topics are discussed in each room and most of the time those rooms are hosted by an expert on a subject. It has no video or picture and the text is very rare.
This is a fully audio app. It was first made public in the United States in March 2020. Initially, the app was run only by venture capitalists, but since the famous personalities like Musk and Bill Gates started running the app, the clubhouse has become popular.
This is a very popular app for doing voice only shows. People like Alan Max and Mark Zuckerberg have already given presentations in it. Now this app is also available in Windows. Today we will discuss how to run a clubhouse from a laptop or desktop.
1. First in the browser www.clubdeck.app Open it and click on Download for Windows.
2. Once installed, click on the download bar to download to your computer.
3. Then the app starts automatically and you have to enter your phone number.
4. Then you have to enter the OTP on the mobile.
5. You are then logged into the clubhouse and can easily use it on a laptop or PC.