Xiaomi has introduced its latest notebook, the Mi Notebook Pro X 15, in China. The laptop, which features an 11th-generation Intel Tiger Lake-H CPU and an Nvidia Ampere graphics card, is an improvement over the existing Mi Notebook lineup of laptops. So, let’s walk through the specifications of the Mi Notebook Pro X 15, along with its expected price in Nepal.
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 Overview:
Design and Display
The Mi Notebook Pro X, as the name suggests, has a 15.6-inch OLED display with a resolution of 3,456 x 2,160 pixels (3.5K). The panel has a peak brightness of 600 nits, response time of 1ms, and it covers 100% of the DCI-P3 and sRGB colors. Xiaomi has also included a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass for further protection.
Moreover, there are narrow bezels surrounding the display, and as it has a large body, there’s a sizeable multi-touch trackpad as well. It weighs around 1.9 kg and is as thin as 17.5 mm. The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 is available in a sole color option of Space Gray.
In terms of performance, the Mi Notebook Pro X 15 features 11th Gen Intel H35 gaming processors. Buyers can choose between Core i5-11300H and Core i7-11370H processors. The former offers 16GB DDR4 RAM and a 512GB NVMe SSD, whilst the latter has 32GB DDR4 RAM and a 1TB NVMe SSD. Rounding out the setup is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics with 4GB of GDDR6 memory.
The laptop is powered by an 80Whr battery that Xiaomi claims can deliver 11.5 hours of video playback. It charges using a 130W USB-C adaptor and can charge up to 50% in just 25 minutes.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, it has Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 for wireless connectivity. The power button doubles a fingerprint sensor. Likewise, the port options include one Thunderbolt 4.0, one USB Type-C (w/PD), two USB Type-A ports, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an HDMI 2.1 interface. On the audio front, it is equipped with dual Harman Kardon speakers with DTS audio.
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 Specifications
- Body: 348.9 x 240.2 x 18.47mm, 1.9 kg
- Display: 15.6-inches OLED panel with 3456 × 2160 pixels, 100% DCI-P3 / sRGB color gamut, 600 nits, 1ms response
- Processor: Intel Core i5-11300H / Core i7-11370H
- i5 – 16GB + 512GB NVMe SSD
- i7 – 32GB + 1TB NVMe SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti
- Keyboard: 1.3mm key travel, Backlit
- Audio: Stereo Harman Kardon speakers with DTS
- Touchpad: 125 x 81.6mm
- Security: Fingerprint reader
- Battery: 80Whr, 130W power adapter
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, 1 x Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 x USB Type-C (w/PD), 2 x USB Type-A ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, 1 x HDMI 2.1
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Mi Notebook Pro X is priced at CNY 7,999 for the Core i5 model and CNY 9,999 for the Core i7 variant. It will be available in China starting July 19. We expect the price of Mi Notebook Pro X 15 to start at NPR 153,000, if and when it launches in Nepal.
|My Notebook Pro X 15||Price in China||Price in Nepal|
|Core i5-11300H, 16+512GB||CNY 7,999||NPR 153,000|
|Core i7-11370H, 32GB+1TB||CNY 9,999||NPR 190,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 (2021).