Samsung Galaxy S3, Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy S3 has became the most popular tablet worldwide. Now I’m
gonna share you the latest price of Samsung Galaxy S3 in Nepal. But
before this lets have a full specimens of this popular tablet by
1. 2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
2. 3G Network: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
3. 4G Network: LTE (regional)
4. Body Dimensions: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
5. Weight: 133g with touch sensitive controls.
6. Display: Type Super Amoled capacitive touchscreen with16M colors
having size of 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~306 ppi pixel density),
multitouch enabled (protection corning Gorilla Glass 2 and TouchWiz UI
7. Sound: Vibration , MP3, WAV ringtones alerts with loudspeaker enabled
having 3.5mm jack.
8. Memory: Internal Card Slot- MicroSD up to 64 GB & Internal: 16 GB or
32 GB or 64 GB storage plus 1 GB of RAM
9. Data: GPRS of Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 to 48 kbps and
EDGE of Class 12.
10. Speed: HSDPA – 21 Mbps, HSUPA – 5.76 Mbps
11. WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi hotspot
12. Bluetooth: Enabled (ver4.0 with A2DP& EDR)
13. NFC: Enabled
14. USB : Enabled (microUSB v2.0 – MHL), USB On-the-
15. Camera: Primary 8 MP (3264×2448 pixels) with autofocus enabled and
LED flash too.
High Defination (HD) video and image recording.
17. Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection with image
18. Primary video of [email protected] 30fps and secondary video of (1.9 MP)
19. Operating System/Software: Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
20. Chipset: Exynos 4212 Quad.
22. CPU : Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9.
23. GPU: Mali-400MP.
24. Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, RGB sensor,
proximity, compass, barometer, etc.
25. Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM & RSS.
26. Browser: HTML that supports Adobe Flash too.
27. Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS.
28. GPS enabled with A-GPS support and GLONASS.
29.Java enabled via Java MIDP emulator.
30. Colors: Pebble blue, Marble white
31. Voice natural language commands and dictation enabled.
32. Smart Stay eye tracking.
33. Dropbox (50 GB storage).
34. Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
35.TV-out (via MHL A/V link).
36. SNS integration.
37. MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/ H.264/H.263 player.
40. Image/Video editor and Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
41. Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk and
42. Voice memo/dial/commands and Predictive text input (Swype)
43. Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 2100 mAh; Stand-by: Upto 590 hours
(2G) / Upto 790 hrs (3G) with talk time upto 21 hrs 40 min (2G) and upto
11 hrs 40 mins (3G)
And if you are going to buy this Samsung Galaxy S3 tab in Nepal then you
should also know its price.
PRICE OF GALAXY TABLET S3 BY SAMSUNG IN NEPAL: NRS. 77,988
But yet don’t worry NCELL Nepal provides you this tablet at
NRs.6499/month till 12 months. And are gonna provide you Ncell Pro
Premium included for 12 months worth Rs. 11988 for free that will
include 700 minutes of local calls, 700 local SMS and 70 MB data per
month. Buy this tablet and use the power of technology made for humans.
i was just searching for its specifications and full review of s3 and s4..i have got one now..http://www.technepal.x10.mx/samsung-galaxy-s3/
http://www.technepal.x10.mx has indepth full review though it is a new site..i loved it.it is very easy to read and has indepth review