Xiaomi has launched it’s latest premium flagship device Mi Mix 4 in China with advanced under display camera featuring a complete bezel less display and powered by the latest Snapdragon 888+ processor.
The newly launched Mi Mix 4 shines in several areas as it’s hardware specs include premium features such as brand’s first 20 MP under display camera, display with 480 Hz touch sampling rate, Snapdragon 888+ processor, ISOCELL HMX 108 MP main sensor from Samsung, 120 watt fast wired charging, 80 Watt wireless charging and Harmon Kardon speakers.
The Mi MIx 4 is equipped with an OLED screen with a diagonal of 6.67 inches Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels), with a protective glass Gorilla Glass Victus, an image refresh rate of 120 Hz, and a 20 Megapixel under display camera which is completely invisible when not used.
The main camera on the rear panel features a Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX main sensor, 108MP 1 / 1.33 ” optical format with a seven-element wide-angle lens and OIS, an 8MP periscope telephoto module providing 50x digital zoom and 5x optical zoom, and 13MP wide-angle module with 120° field of view.
The device is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 888+ processor with a frequency of upto 3 GHz and is coupled with 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. For storage, the device has three options of 128GB, 256GB and 512 GB of internal storage supporting UFS 3.1 .
Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 4 comes with a battery capacity of 4500 mAh which supports 120 W wired charging and 80 W through wireless. Using wired charging the device can be fully charged in just 15 minutes.
The handset weighs at 225 gms and is 8.02 mm in thickness.
For connectivity, the device supports UWB technology, NFC, Wifi 6, Bluetooth 5.2 and IR Blaster.
The Mi Mix 4 also supports Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless . The device is equipped with Harman Kardon speakers and has IP53 rating for splash resistance.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4: Technical Specifications
- Screen: 6.67 inch AMOLED FHD+ (1,080 x 2,340 pixels), HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, Gorilla Glass Victus
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM: 8/12 GB LPPDDR5
- Internal memory: 128/256/512 GB UFS 3.1
- Rear camera:
- Main: 108 megapixels, 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, OIS
- Wide angle: 13 megapixels, FOV 120°
- Telephoto: 8 megapixels (up to 50x), OIS
- Front camera: 20 megapixels (under display), 1.6
- Connectivity: dual SIM, 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C, IR Blaster
- Audio: USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, sound by Harman-Kardon
- Certification: IP68
- Battery: 4,500mAh with wired 120W charging (0-100% in 15 minutes) and 80W wireless
- Weight: 225 grams
- Thickness: 8.02 mm
- YOU: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Price
The smartphone has a ceramic back panel. It will be available in white, black and gray color options. Sales will begin on August 16, 2021. The prices and variants of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 are offered as follows:
- 8/128GB: 4,999 yuan or about NRs 91,750
- 8/256GB: 5,299 yuan or about NRs 97,250
- 12/256GB: 5,799 yuan or about NRs 106,420
- 12/512GB: 6,399 yuan or about NRs 117,430