Travel and Tourism
Nepal is Beautiful: Visit, and Enjoy in Nepal | Visit Nepal 2018
“Nepal is Beautiful: Visit, and Enjoy in Nepal” is the slogan or motto of ‘Nepal Tourism Year 2018’ popularly know as “Visit Nepal 2018“.
Nepal is going to celebrate the year 2018 as Visit Nepal. The last tourism years were 199 and 2011.
Here is a list of places in Nepal tourist have visited the most.
- Boudhanath Stupa (Kathmandu)
- Swayambhunath Temple (Kathmandu)
- Annapurna Mountain Range (Annapurna Region)
- Poon Hill (Pokhara)
- Sarangkot (Pokhara)
- Mount Everest (Sagarmatha National Park)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (Bhaktapur)
- Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake) (Pokhara)
- Kopan Monastery (Kathmandu)
- Pashupatinath Temple (Kathmandu)
- Peace Temple (Pokhara)
- Garden of Dreams (Kathmandu)
- Thamel (Kathmandu)
- Durbar (Central) Square (Patan (Lalitpur))
- Patan Museum (Patan (Lalitpur))
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (Kathmandu)
- Narayani River (Chitwan National Park)
- The Crematoria (Kathmandu)
- International Mountain Museum (Pokhara)
- Begnas Lake (Pokhara)
- Hanuman Dhoka (Kathmandu)
- Kumari Chowk (Kathmandu)
- Changu Narayan (Bhaktapur)
- Maya Devi Temple (Lumbini)
- Pashupati Nath (Kathmandu)
- Chitwan National Park (Sauraha)
- Golden Temple (Hiranya Varna Mahavihar) (Patan (Lalitpur))
- Taumadhi Square (Bhaktapur)
- Budhanilkantha (Kathmandu)
- Nyatapola Temple (Bhaktapur)
Here are few videos on Visit Nepal 2018 you would like to watch.
15 Beautiful Valleys of Nepal | Trekkers Paradise | Visit Nepal 2018 | Rabins XP
Rara Lake = Heaven on Earth | Visit Nepal 2018 | Tourist Invitation Video | RabinsXP
This is the great site,.
put download system