Smartwatches offer multiple smart and health/fitness tracking features that are lacking in traditional counterparts. And thanks to their sheer demand and popularity, they have become quite affordable. In this article, we have listed the best budget smartwatches under NPR 5000 in Nepal.
Best Budget Smartwatches under NPR 5000 in Nepal
Smartwatches have never been so popular in the Nepali accessories market, and you can say that just by looking at the number of watches currently available in the market. While Samsung and Apple have dominated the flagship market, neither company has a presence at the opposite end of the spectrum.
There are so many new brands trying to make the budget smartwatch segment of their own that one can feel lost when out shopping for one. To help you decide on the best bang-for-the-buck smartwatch, here we have curated the list of the best budget smartwatches for around Rs. 5000 in Nepal.
|Note: In this list, we have also included a few smartwatches that cost more than NPR 5000—but not by a lot. We’ve done this so that you can further curate your choices, and also because we don’t want you to miss any good deal by spending Rs. 1,00– 1,500 more. The prices of such products are marked with an asterisk|
at the end. [Summary]
|Best Budget Smartwatches under NPR 5000 in Nepal||Smartwatch Model|
|Price 5||AQFit W6|
|Rs. 4,999 4||HiFuture FutureFit Pulse|
|Rs. 5,389* 3||Dizo Watch 2|
|Rs. 5,099* 2||Dizo Watch D Rs. 5,299|
5. AQFiT W6
The first entry in our list of the best budget smartwatch under Rs. 5,000 in Nepal is the AQFit W6. W6’s standout feature for me is the display It has a 1.69-inch LCD screen surrounded by noticeable bezels, though is common in this price range.
Nonetheless, what’s very good here is the core display quality. The color saturation is superior to what is often found in this price range. Usually, we find some unnatural colors on the screen of other similar offerings, but it is not the case here.
AQFit W6 Design
The design is also rather sturdy for a budget smartwatch priced under NPR 5000. I’m not sure if it’s a plastic or a metal body, but that should not matter much since it is sturdy. In terms of health/fitness tracking, AQFiT W6 covers all the basics like heart-rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, and even SpO2 evaluation.
In addition, it has 10 built-in sports modes, including swimming. However, I would not recommend using it in the pool as it only has an IP68 rating. The thing that could have been improved is the battery life as it only got up to 5 days of battery life on a full charge.
- AQFiT W6 Specifications: Display:
- 1.69″ IPS LCD, 240 x 280 pixels Connectivity:
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE Chipset:
- Realtek RK8762CK Battery:
- 200mAh (Up to 30 days of standby time) Charging:
- magnetic charger Companion App:Coolwear ( Android |iOS
- ) IP Rating:
- IP68 dust and water-resistance Price:
- Rs. 4,999
Read our review here.
4. HiFuture FutureFit Pulse
Though most budget smartwatches around the NPR 5000 mark in Nepal now come with a SpO2 sensor, only a few offer continuous SpO2 tracking. In fact, the HiFuture FutureFit Pulse was the only one that offered 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring within our budget.
HiFuture FutureFit Pulse
On the downside, it drains the battery significantly. In my usage, I could not get any higher than day-and-a-half usage in a single charge.
HiFuture has not compromised on the design of the FutureFit Pulse. With the 2.5D screen and the textured silicone strap, the watch looks and feels premium for the price. However, the display quality could see some improvement as the colors look faded.
- HiFuture FutureFit Pulse Specifications: Display:
- 1.69-inches HD panel (280 x 280 pixels) Design:
- 2.5D glass front, Zinc alloy frame, Silicon strap Water Resistance Level:
- IP68 Companion App:GloryFit ( Android |iOS
- ) Sports Mode:
- 15 different modes Battery:
- up to 10 days) Price:
3. Dizo Watch 2
Dizo Watch 2 Design and Color options
Another highlight of the watch is its 5ATM rating, which makes it safer to wear in the pool than other watches with an IP68 rating on our list. However, Dizo does not provide any dedicated swimming modes.
It connects to your phone via the Dizo App. The UI of the Dizo app is actually better than companion apps for other watches in this list. Still, I think Dizo could have packed more features by leveraging Realme’s experience in wearables and the Realme Link app.
- Dizo Watch 2 Specifications: Body:
- 38.8H x 258W x 12.20L mm, 52.5 grams Display:
- 1.69-inches TFT LCD panel Design:
- 2.5D glass front, Zinc alloy frame, Silicon wristband Water Resistance Level:
- 5ATM Companion App:Dizo App ( Android |iOS
- ) Sensors:
- 3-axis accelerometer, heart rate, rotor vibration motor Sports Mode:
- 15 different modes Battery:
- 260mAh (up to 10 days) Charging:
- Magnetic pin (2 hours) Price:
2. Dizo Watch D
Dizo Watch D – Design, Display
- Dizo Watch D Specifications: Display:
- 1.8-inches IPS LCD, 550 nits Strap:
- 22mm (150-215mm length) Water Resistance Level:
- 5ATM water resistance Companion App:thief ( Android |iOS
- ) Sports Mode:
- 110+ different modes Battery:
- 350mAh (up to 14 days) Charging:
- USB magnetic pin Charging Time:
- 2 hours Price in Nepal:
1. Imilab W12
Finally, we have Imilab W12 as the best budget smartwatch currently in Nepal. The watch has received a price hike recently but it currently retails for Rs. 6,399. But if you can afford it, it is still worth the price.
Imilab Smart watch W12 price nepal launch specs availability features
Talking about the watch, it has this sporty look complemented by the large circular 1.32-inch screen. The zinc alloy frame is joined by a silicone strap. The watch has an additional button that can be used to jump to the workout section.
Imilab also says that the watch can be taken to the pool. However, since it is only IP68-rated, we don’t recommend taking the risk.
The main highlight here is the 330mAh battery and the claimed 2 weeks of battery life. In real life, you can realistically expect up to 10 days of battery life, which is still impressive for a budget smartwatch.
The rest of the features are not anything extraordinary. You get 24-hour heart-rate monitoring, blood oxygen level measurement, sleep tracking, and 13 sports mode. In
- Imilab Smart Watch W12 Specifications: Body:
- 260 x 22 x 11 mm, 18gm (with strap) Strap:
- Removable silicone straps Display:
- 1.32″ TFT panel Resolution:
- 360 x 360 pixels Control:
- Touch, Button Connection:
- Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE) Compatibility:
- Android 5.1 or iOS 9.0 and above IP Rating:
- IP68 certified Battery:
- 330mAh, Up to 14 days of endurance Charger:
- Magnetic charger Price:
You might also be interested in: