Convert CSV file to JSON in PHP. In this tutorial, we will learn how to convert CSV data or file into a JSON object in PHP.
We should also read this PHP JSON posts:
How to convert CSV to JSON in PHP
This tutorial has the purpose to shows us an easy way to convert CSV data or file to JSON object in PHP.
Let’s talk about CSV to array and JSON:
We have one CSV file and it’s URL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTEKCTdbMgSEt7UCymQ956PIYsHei51gpCtPou4VGugKRztJVuZSNuDXKDrdDiZxx6-Ebepte8P6OlG/pub?output=csv. It contains the name, age, email id.
This file looks like below:
PHP script to convert CSV file to JSON
Use the following steps to convert CSV file to JSON object in PHP:
Step 1. First of all, we will read the CSV file from the given path and convert CSV to array in PHP.
Step 2. When we have converted the CSV file into an array. After that, we will convert the array to JSON in PHP.
Recommended PHP Tutorials
- Autocomplete Search Box in PHP MySQL
- Compare Arrays PHP | PHP array_diff() Function
- Get, Write, Read, Load, JSON File from Url PHP
- Functions: Remove First Character From String PHP
- Remove Specific/Special Characters From String In PHP
- How to Replace First and Last Character From String PHP
- Reverse String in PHP
- Array Push, POP PHP | PHP Array Tutorial
- PHP Search Multidimensional Array By key, value and return key
- json_encode()- Convert Array To JSON | Object To JSON PHP
- PHP remove duplicates from multidimensional array
- PHP Remove Duplicate Elements or Values from Array PHP
- Get Highest Value in Multidimensional Array PHP
- PHP Get Min or Minimum Value in Array
- String PHP to Uppercase, Lowercase & First Letter Uppercase
- PHP: isset() vs empty() vs is_null()
- Chunk_split PHP Function Example
- PHP Function: Date and Time With Examples
- Reverse Number in PHP | PHP Tutorial
Images mentioned above related to PHP are either copyright property of respective image owners.