Oppo has launched the Oppo A16 in Nepal.
Oppo A16 Specifications
- Body: 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm, 190 g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD, 80.8% screen-to-body ratio, 720 x 1600 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core up to 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM, eMMC 5.1
- YOU: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Rear Camera: 13MP, f/2.1, (primary)
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted), Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colors: Pearl Blue, Crystal Black, Space Silver
Oppo A16 Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,990 (3/32GB)
Oppo A16 Overview
Oppo A16 comes with a shiny metallic finish on the back. The edge of the phone is curved which makes it comfortable to hold and also gives it a good look.
LATEST: DIZO Watch with SpO2 Monitoring Launched in Nepal
The phone weighs 190g and is relatively thin at 8.4mm. Oppo A16 is available in three colors: Pearl Blue, Crystal Black, and Space Silver.
Oppo A16 has a 6.52 inches HD+ IPS LCD display with 480 nits of brightness.
MediaTek Helio G35 which is very similar to the Helio P35 used on the Oppo A15.
It has 8 Arm Cortex-A53 cores with up to 2.3Ghz clock speed. This SoC comes with an IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU clocked at 680MHz.
For memory, Oppo A16 has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
Oppo A16 has triple rear cameras consisting of a 13MP main camera, a 2MP mono camera, and a 2MP macro camera.
: Samsung F22 with Helio G80 Review: A Decent Budget Phone with a High Refresh Rate Rate
|Oppo Mobile||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Oppo A16||3/32GB||Rs. 18990|
Oppo A16 is a budget phone with a good design. It does not provide a significant upgrade from the A15. It is still missing an ultrawide angle camera and it still has an underwhelming SoC.
What do you think of the Oppo A16? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung F22 in Nepali.