Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Price in Nepal, Specs, Features, Camera
Samsung unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4, the successor of the most popular foldable Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3, on August 10, 2022.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Specifications
- Body: Folded: 84.9 x 71.9 x 15.9-17.1 mm, Unfolded: 165.2 x 71.9 x 6.9 mm, 187 g, IPX8
- Main Display: 6.7 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED FHD+ Display, 2640 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz, 22:9
- Cover Display: 1.9 inches Super AMOLED, 512 x 260 pixels, 302 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.1, No Card Slot
- OS: Android 12, One UI 4.1.1
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm
- Battery: Li-Po 3700 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 25W, Fast wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- USB: USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Bora Purple, Graphite, Pink Gold, Blue
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Price in Nepal: TBD
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Overview
The Samsung Galaxy Flip 4 has the same clamshell design that folds and unfolds vertically as its predecessor. It becomes an extremely compact phone when folded, with a height of just 84.9mm. It’s slightly smaller than the Z Flip 3 (86.4 mm).
When partially folded, the FlexCam is activated. It lets users take videos and photos at various angles by partially folding the phone. It can also be used as a stand on its own to shoot pictures by folding the phone 90 degrees.
Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. Compared to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 process, which powers the Samsung Galaxy S22 series, the 8+ Gen 1 processor’s 4nm fabrication process boasts better performance and is more efficient.
The phone comes with 8GB RAM combined with 128GB, 256GBor 512GB storage.
In addition to a 12MP ultrawide camera on the back, there is a new 12MP primary camera with OIS on the Z Flip 4. Samsung says it has a 65 percent brighter sensor and a bigger pixel size of 1.8 microns than Z Flip 3’s 1.4 microns.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Price in Nepal (Expected)
: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 brings small upgrades compared to its predecessor Galaxy Z Flip 3. It is now slightly smaller when folded, but weighs around 4g heavier.
The cover screen now lets users call, reply to texts, and more. Furthermore, there is upgraded camera hardware, a bigger battery, and faster-charging support.
What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 in Nepali.
Featured video from
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions in Nepali